Thursday 10 May 2018

pp: my linked in profile


I've had LinkedIn for a couple of months now, and it is a really interesting website. I have been able to connect with hundreds of people who I think will help my practice to grow and possibly pass my work forward to a peer of theirs. I have also been able to connect with illustrators who i really admire, for example Linzie Hunter, which is really exciting to me. I have also looked at the jobs available on Linked In as they have a more creative range of jobs which is a lot different to if i just googled it and used Job Search websites. 

I think having Linked In makes me look really professional! I feel like I'm beginning to become ready for the real world. I have added a long list of my skills, which a few people have endorsed which is really nice, it feels like recognition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment